McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Looks better than the show car did. Still not sure its quite my cup of cha, shame really as I used to love Lamborghinis .. I wonder what the Mc Chaps actually think of it ...sounds wonderful though.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Great noise. Not feeling the love for the dashboard.

Could do with slightly bigger gear change paddles.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
This car should have been the 918/P1/LF of Lamborghini. Instead, it's just a Aventador with an LMP-like body-kit, and it costs more than all three combined.
If you were one of the lucky six, whilst you probably have at least one of the others available, you might be having a small word in their ear..

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
twas my dream car for a little while... !

there's a lot of use of the word 'twas' at this time of year isn't there.. thought i'd join in.. :D
My kind of language !! I also had a ford orion, circa 1985 it was a quality car,so the vents would be just fine for me !!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
My kind of language !! I also had a ford orion, circa 1985 it was a quality car,so the vents would be just fine for me !!
Yeah, shame they didn't do a 'fast' one... Orion RS. Orion Cosworth. Orion Mexico. Lotus Orion... Nah, doesn't sound right.

Nostalgia eh Andy? It's not what it twas used to be you know.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If you were one of the lucky six, whilst you probably have at least one of the others available, you might be having a small word in their ear..
Whilst I remember reading about this, I must have skimmed over the price, in light of what you and noone1 (I like to call him Mr 1) said, I just had a look. Bugger me!!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Whilst I remember reading about this, I must have skimmed over the price, in light of what you and noone1 (I like to call him Mr 1) said, I just had a look. Bugger me!!
I personally suspect it was a control for the 'maximum arm waving contest'
Mamma Mia... itsa howa much?

Think on this instance a pizza would be a better bet.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Yeah, shame they didn't do a 'fast' one... Orion RS. Orion Cosworth. Orion Mexico. Lotus Orion... Nah, doesn't sound right.

Nostalgia eh Andy? It's not what it twas used to be you know.
You trying to tell me the 1.6i Ghia was not hardcore... ? My dreams are shattered.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
You trying to tell me the 1.6i Ghia was not hardcore... ? My dreams are shattered.
1.6i Ghia,not sure about hardcore Mikey,but I did go on honeymoon in one,fact !! Must have been good as I still have her,unfortunalty not the car :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts