McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lamborghini "Countach Homage"

Lamborghini plans to unveil a "Few-Off" to pay tribute to the Countach created 50 years ago.

Some details:

• Celebrating 50 years of the Countach.
  • Based on Sian.
  • Naturally Aspirated 6.5L V12 + 48V Supercapacitor.
  • Limited to 112 Cars Worldwide.
  • Unveiling planned at Pebble Beach.

Source of the artistic concept : https://arc-design.myportfolio.com/countach-50

·
Registered
271 Posts
Info via @Lamborghini.specs on instagram

“ ~ BONUS POST ~ The first teaser images of the new Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 have been leaked!

Lamborghini announced a while ago that they were working on a celebrating model of the legendary Countach in occasion of the 50th birthday of the model. Now we can see the first official teaser, which shows a very interesting detail: the engine air vent positioned right behind the door, and also the fuel cap.

Also, the logo of the car has been captured as well and it shows another exclusive thing: we can read "LPI" which, if you remember what we learned on the Asterión some years ago, it should mean "Longitudinale Posteriore Ibrido". In other words, the car will have an hybrid propulsion system and it will develop a total of 800 PS, that will be delivered through the 4 wheels.

The new Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 will be unveiled on the 15th August during the Monterey Car Week, so we have to wait a little more for additional details and pictures to finally know the car in all its glory.

If something is missing, it only means I don’t know that detail while I’m writing the post. “

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWGtuUKGNv/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Aventador rebody.... :) I really hope they dont mess it up like that Bugatti did with the EB110 supersport...That was just ugh....
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
271 Posts
It leaked on Instagram, if anyone wants to have a look copy the link. I didn’t want to attach it and ruin it for people who don’t want to see any leaks.

instagram.com/p/CSeLbLqpIbx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
There are some elements I like, I dare say after delivery most of the 112 units will never see the light of day.
I will continue to drive my very original Countach which is half the horsepower and worth one tenth the price.
I will be happy mine is in my garage and not a poster on the wall

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Just buy a fucking Countach if you want one.

Lamborghini's most valuable asset is probably their "suckers" rolodex where they look to sell off all these "special" cars.

·
Registered
421 Posts
There are some elements I like, I dare say after delivery most of the 112 units will never see the light of day.
I will continue to drive my very original Countach which is half the horsepower and worth one tenth the price.
I will be happy mine is in my garage and not a poster on the wall
I think some of the 112 will be driven since its not as exclusive as the other rebody cars. Question which we will know soon enough is the pricing which if at Sian territory lamborghini is gonna be making a killer profit.. lol. Yeah. its not always about the hp or the latest or greatest... nothing beats the original...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts