McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I heard it did 6.15 while testing and they think when fully committed under 6 is possible.
Woppum, you need to take the Ferrari hat out of your arse before posting here. ;) I am certainly a Ferrari fan too, but I wear my hat on my head.

·
Registered
703 Posts
O don't be such a baboons bottom , how can you take my post seriously? I only have loyalty to a car not a brand. Out of all these three I prefer the Porsche, not keen on the looks of this car at all. If it drives the best that's another matter - but that will not be decided by a ring rather how it makes one feel. I'm virtually certain however it will sound the best.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I heard LaFerrari lapped it in 5:30, in reverse, with a full-sized cappuchino maker in the passenger seat (that's a factory option).

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Early LaFerrari Testing

Obviously just starting their testing there.

LaFerrari has a ways to go to compete with McLaren through the same sections as shown in these two video’s of both cars.

McLaren P1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydBFCUhwku8
LaFerrari: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bmgh1QlC8s

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I heard LaFerrari lapped it in 5:30, in reverse, with a full-sized cappuchino maker in the passenger seat (that's a factory option).

Cappuchino maker in the passenger seat is a serious error of judgement unless it was there to balance the drivers weight.

Bet it was a SACHET/POD one to contain the mess as it rolled around on that Green Hell.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Interesting that Ferrari have actually decided to show up. As far as I am aware they have never in the past actually been bothered by such piffling details like an official ring time on any of their cars?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Looks well planted.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ferrari has their own track - Ferrari is feeling left out of all the Ring <acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym>.

It's good to see Ferrari show up - it's certainly not because their looking for sales.
Their track is very smooth and flat though. The ring can simulate real world fast driving well. I hope Ferrari do come up with a time, but will not be surprised if they don't.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Their track is very smooth and flat though. The ring can simulate real world fast driving well. I hope Ferrari do come up with a time, but will not be surprised if they don't.
Me either - they are sold out at 50% higher price and who knows how many units they are going to make vs claim. I love their new limited scale model that's going to be numbered ... uh huh ...

Ferrari doesn't need to do anything but show up and make some noise.

·
Registered
404 Posts
If the performance were to be judged solely on sound, the Ferrari has already won. That V12 engine note is magical.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts