McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, if purchased this week ill cover shipping. sick of tripping over the box in my garage.

·
Registered
268 Posts
These should fit 12c and 650s as well which should expand your potential buyers. The factory parts are the same so aftermarket should fit as well. I installed "570s" SOUL downpipes in my 12c no problem.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These should fit 12c and 650s as well which should expand your potential buyers. The factory parts are the same so aftermarket should fit as well. I installed "570s" SOUL downpipes in my 12c no problem.
nope sorry. kooks brackets hit the suspension lines on p11s. while 99% of other brands will fit across the board, these will not. the brackets can be modified to fit p11 however.

·
Sponsor
1,381 Posts
and then when the cheap Chinese metal breaks or the over penetrated welds fail they can buy the kooks from me for half the cost as yours :)
@tozzy234 This is not the first time we have tried reaching out to you. We always appreciate feedback from our past and previous customers. What exact system did you install? I would be happy to chat with you more about any issues that you have had regarding our products! I understand if you potentially had an issue with fitment with our product, however we would like the opportunity to correct that issue if possible. Feel free to reach out directly if we can do anything to help, but I assure you that fitment, customer service, and performance are our top priority here at Fabspeed Motorsport!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@tozzy234 This is not the first time we have tried reaching out to you. We always appreciate feedback from our past and previous customers. What exact system did you install? I would be happy to chat with you more about any issues that you have had regarding our products! I understand if you potentially had an issue with fitment with our product, however we would like the opportunity to correct that issue if possible. Feel free to reach out directly if we can do anything to help, but I assure you that fitment, customer service, and performance are our top priority here at Fabspeed Motorsport!
never seen SOUL try to jack someones thread. have a good one.

·
Sponsor
1,381 Posts
never seen SOUL try to jack someones thread. have a good one.
I sincerely apologize if that is how this comes across, however we pride ourselves on top notch customer service and strive to ensure that EVERY customer has a great user experience with our product. I appreciate your passion in this matter, we were simply trying to figure out how we could correct any issues you may have had with our setup. That being said, good luck with the sale, Kooks makes some pretty bad ass products! We just installed a set for a customers C8! Build quality was top notch! Thank you again for your feedback!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts