McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Now RIC is away with Bruce i think Bruce is teaching him how to drive.
I wonder if RIC has applied for a BLUE BADGE ! ? :D:D:D:D:D:D
Im just too young to understand Robbie,is that a type of bus pass??:D
In all fairness,he was giving it the beans at Castle combe,his doctor told him to miss a few sessions after his heart attack,bollocks to that!!! Even the concrete wall didnt slow him down!!:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for posting that, too many buttons for Jenson though, I like Ford's total conservatism. Is that the track for the west coat F1 GP that Bernie was on about? They might not hold it there because the population has been evacuated. Presumably a better early warning system now for quakes? Shame the wheels don't match, I'll stick to black.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I left home at 5am this morning to catch a 7.50 tunnel express and drove all bloody day thru' France and find I'm not even a third across it after 350 miles but the Gendarmy types did interfere!. It's a massive land mass to cross before you get to the playground called the Alps and Dolomites.

The thunderstorms and heavy rain did not help

As regards Castle Coombe, my 5 mpg or was it 5.7 mpg was not achieved by saving the brakes but the afternoon nap helped, as did the oxygen and local ale the night before.

Robbie, you must let me know the secret of how to get a Blue Badge:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
By the way I feel a right twit. I brought my spare key away with me as I have a Honours Degree in How To Loose Keys. Well my car would not lock so I called Ben at London Mclaren. 'Is your spare key in the car with your jacket ?' Yes it is, then that stops it locking!

·
Registered
477 Posts
By the way I feel a right twit. I brought my spare key away with me as I have a Honours Degree in How To Loose Keys. Well my car would not lock so I called Ben at London Mclaren. 'Is your spare key in the car with your jacket ?' Yes it is, then that stops it locking!
ONLY YOU ! ! ONLY YOU ! ! ( that is funny ) RIC :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Doh!!!!!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts