McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Just the way I like it, I love the fact that the number of Mac's out there are still extremely low and I hope it stays that way. Two thumbs up����. Cheers....����
We had 15 today at the Ring today,nothing else got a look in,felt like the red carpet at a premier:cool: Stange thing a 458 lost a wheel (driver ok thankfully) But the locals said it happens a lot with those!!! Is this just Porsche bravado or has it some fact???

·
Registered
108 Posts
We had 15 today at the Ring today,nothing else got a look in,felt like the red carpet at a premier:cool: Stange thing a 458 lost a wheel (driver ok thankfully) But the locals said it happens a lot with those!!! Is this just Porsche bravado or has it some fact???
Andy,
How often do you go to the ring? Have you ever try the M5 taxi that's driven by Sabine Schmitz? I will be visiting the track next week and hopefully can get some pointer from you on the track. Take care!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I saw your car in the workshop at Manc today whilst mine was in so guess you were driving someone else's?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Naseby Pete, I'll keep my eyes peeled ;-) Do you know of any others in the county?

Take it you go to Brum for service?

Cheers

Andy M

·
Registered
310 Posts
You live for days like these, 12C spider and my 458 join up and trade stories, I have to say the Mac grabbed heaps of attention where ever we went. Great color and stacks of performance. I'm just glad I still have my license.
Best colour by far ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts