McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well wheelb I must say I love the colour of your car, the rims look beautiful as well. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Looks nice, get rid of the HRE center caps though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Beautiful pics and rims, but I hope someone is paying you to advertise since they splattered watermarks of HRE all over the pics of your car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks Really Nice: Pirelli's again?

Is anyone going to build a set of wheels so we can put a proper set of Michelins on the car? PSC's or PSS"s, these Pirelli's in P Zero or Trofeo option are really the achilles heel of this car if you want performance.

I destroyed a new set of Trofeo R's at Willow Springs in 15 laps, remember doing the same in 10 laps at Laguna Seca in a 430 Scuderia....I mean isn't this supposed to be a track oriented tire, WTF????

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I destroyed a new set of Trofeo R's at Willow Springs in 15 laps, remember doing the same in 10 laps at Laguna Seca in a 430 Scuderia....I mean isn't this supposed to be a track oriented tire, WTF????
Cort, surprised to hear. What pressure have you been running on the Trofeo R ? They also require some serious heat cycling before beeing used first time on the track.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Is anyone going to build a set of wheels so we can put a proper set of Michelins on the car? PSC's or PSS"s, these Pirelli's in P Zero or Trofeo option are really the achilles heel of this car if you want performance.

Michelin PSS will fit just fine, just drop to 295 in the rear, until they come out with a 305.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts