McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just bought a 2012 MP4 with 5K miles and I'll be taking delivery on monday.Wanted to introduce myself to the forum and maybe find some local owners here in southern California that may do group drives or gatherings.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Looks like you hooked a fine car for some gatherings. Looks the biz as we say in Blighty.

·
Registered
376 Posts
You will love it! It is great fun.

Joe

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congratulations. My car came from McLaren Newport Beach. Get them to install their skid plates before you take delivery. I'm so glad I did, very nice design, out of the way, nice piece of mind!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neelan: I'm glad you told me about that. I actually have them installed on my lotus Elise and it has definitely saved the front end. I'll Ask them to install it for me tomorrow.

·
Registered
516 Posts
This color is really growing on me... It was never in my top few until I actually seen it in person. Stunning!! great job!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Of course. Just pulling your leg! Frankly, I like MO better than VO. But I've seen several folks calling VO the "signature color" a statement with which I have to politely disagree.
VO are faster Walt,in fact all metallic cars are !! The extra weight of the metal paint is far out weighed by the more slippery finish,which gives a massive aero advantage,i can not tell a lie RIC told me ........
MO is just the racing colour which comes from an era when they didn't know any better,no were near as technical,its just progress,dont get upset....................
But Ram,yours is bar far the shiniest one ive seen,congrats !!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts