McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just picked up my first exotic car. Its a 2012 mp4-12c carbon black/black coupe with less then 700 miles on it at McLaren Philly. As you may of noticed, ive been making alot of posts this past few days. Thats because I knew I was going to make a purchase a the McLaren Spider event on 8/16 and 8/17 in Philly. I just want to thank everyone on this forum who have helped me in making informed decision on my purchase. And a special shoutout to McLaren Philly staff (Kevin and Chad) for making me an offer that I couldnt pass up and McLaren Life.com for the great community. Last but not least, some of the members who personally messaged me like Kevin and Jim in NJ (my local mp4 guys).
Thanks again guys. Looking forward to driving my black 12c to meet some of the local 12c owners.
I got a nice porsche cayenne loaner in the meantime. Sweet car.
regards,
lc

·
Registered
71 Posts
Post pics ASAP! Congrats Calvin!! I'm so happy for you!
The 12C is such a great car. I've taken two day long driving trips in a 12C and even compared with a day in a 458... 12C wins for me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Ian, Its coming this Wednesday. They are going to detail it and swap my wheels for the lightweight stealth wheels. Ill take picts when it arrives.
lc

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congrats Calvin. I am sure you will enjoy the 12 C. Please share your impressions after you have spend some time with it.

·
Banned
37 Posts
turbocharger

[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Jiampartsis a certificated supplier of Alibaba and Global-Sources, with more than 8years’ experience in turbocharger manufacturing and exporting field.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Weget your information from Canton fair online, and find us in the same line ofbusiness.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
This is hope from Jiamparts, nice to meet you. If you have
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
If our products are of your interest, pleaseview our online catalog at http://www.turbochargerx.com/?sid=1e46e55c , updated daily. We will send you quotations once we get your specific enquiry.
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
Email:[email protected]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts