McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just picked up a 2012 coupe on Monday night. Got the car from McLaren of Tampa Bay. So far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend the dealership, Matt was a pleasure to work with. I wish I could take credit for the spec as I think it really turned out well. The black roof and carbon really sets off the white car. Attached are some initial pictures. Will post some more over the weekend after a proper detail.

I have driven others on track but my first miles of daily driving have been quite impressive. I look forward to contributing around here.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looks awesome!! Congrats!!

Besides the painted roof, the rear deck panel (painted or carbon?), carbon rear spoiler, which other parts are MSO bits?

Please take some pictures of the interior as well! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Black parts are painted, not wrapped.

The MSO components included:

Carbon Rear Spoiler
McLaren Branded door sills
Black Painted Roof
Black Painted Rear Deck
Diamond Cut Black Wheels
Carbon Pack Stage 1 (Vents around the engine cover and the vent rear of the engine cover.)

Will get some more pictures this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
The Black parts are painted, not wrapped.

The MSO components included:

Carbon Rear Spoiler
McLaren Branded door sills
Black Painted Roof
Black Painted Rear Deck
Diamond Cut Black Wheels
Carbon Pack Stage 1 (Vents around the engine cover and the vent rear of the engine cover.)

Will get some more pictures this weekend.
I wonder how big of a deal it is to convert my plastic areas to the Carbon Pack Stage 1 - it's very high on the list unless it's ridiculous amounts of work.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
It looks bad.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Or is it wicked?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That's one bad mother...

The contrasting roof, air brake, and diamond cut rims look really great. Wonderful. Very sporty.

Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts