McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, y'all!

Picking up my volcano orange coupe on Monday. 2012 with the Platform 10 upgrades.

Toybox:

My German mistress: 2004 Porsche 996 GT3, which I'm keeping because I can finally afford to buy a car, the 12C and not have to sell my previous one to pay for it. This looks like the last stick shifter my wife and I will own, and we're retaining it for "continuation training."

My Italian mistress: 1983 SIAI-Marchetti SF.260C. No Cessna or Piper spam cans for me.

Looks like a nice group here!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi, y'all!

Picking up my volcano orange coupe on Monday. 2012 with the Platform 10 upgrades.

Toybox:

My German mistress: 2004 Porsche 996 GT3, which I'm keeping because I can finally afford to buy a car, the 12C and not have to sell my previous one to pay for it. This looks like the last stick shifter my wife and I will own, and we're retaining it for "continuation training."

My Italian mistress: 1983 SIAI-Marchetti SF.260C. No Cessna or Piper spam cans for me.

Looks like a nice group here!
Hey there falconclaw welcome to the Mac Life forum. So where the heck are you located, the US of A, Canada or the Arctic which is where the true tundra is located. If its the latter good luck with driving your beautiful car on the not so beautiful roads up there. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LimeyBloke: thank you very much! Nice list of cars! Went to boarding school in your green and pleasant land a long time ago. Learned to fly at Cambridge Airport.

extremeride22: thank you very much! Middleton, Wisconsin. Cold enough to be in the bloody tundra! All we need are reindeer and lichens. My wife and I love Toronto-- we usually fly our SF.260 into Buttonville. Markham is like being in Hong Kong. Fabulous Asian food. Ordering the winter tire set for my 12C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts