McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm Rtimi - Just joined, First forum, bought one!! - the MP4! - collecting it on Saturday.
Late 2011, 1800 miles, Volcano Red, Black int, nice spec

Too excited, can't sleep, hence this post.

Any 12Cs about Surrey 1 hrs drive ?

Question.
I'm picking up Saturday. What to do? - go for a drive - bring it home, wash it, stare at it ??

Suggestions please

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm Rtimi - Just joined, First forum, bought one!! - the MP4! - collecting it on Saturday.
Late 2011, 1800 miles, Volcano Red, Black int, nice spec

Too excited, can't sleep, hence this post.

Any 12Cs about Surrey 1 hrs drive ?

Question.
I'm picking up Saturday. What to do? - go for a drive - bring it home, wash it, stare at it ??

Suggestions please
I would suggest driving it and driving it hard enjoy. Cheers.....??

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Welcome!

Clear bra the car - if that's already been done drive by the dealer tomorrow and pick it up - you aren't going to get any work done.

Drive it kill lots of bugs wash it - repeat!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Welcome Rtimi,its perfect for those A and B roads that im sure you can find around you,have a blast on Saturday night through sunday morning :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi andy, can't wait !! Just got in from Miami tried to find some good roads to drive - none really - every things strait and six wide. Hmm, Where's this evo triangle ?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congratulations on the car Rtimi.
The Evo triangle is north Wales. However the black mountain road is South Wales.

Either way drive it and you will find its character.
Get it in sport and sport settings and enjoy :D

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
The roads around deepcut/mychett/pirbright are alright for a very quick and short run and going a bit further around the goodwood area isn't so bad.. but quite seriously nothing short of wales/yorkshire is truly going to let you enjoy the car so get in the car and get out there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts