McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had her done up with a sweet multi-stage polish and then coated with the new 22-PLE VX1 Silica glass coating- highly recommended.

I'm sorry for the crappy mobile phone pic but wow :D

In the flesh, the car looks fake... and in the sun (i have the supernova elite silver) it looks crazy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
22ple is awesome. Have my 16M coated in that. Will have to get the Orange 12C done also. Just hate you have to throw away your applicator and towels every application, but applications should be about only year and a half to 2 years.

·
Owner
893 Posts
I recently had my brand new car professionally 'paint corrected' and waxed (it looks like it was dipped in plastic, right now).
I don't drive my cars in the rain or sloppy weather, so my question is: Will this 22ple stuff be just unwarranted for my particular case? (I just wipe my car off with a damp quality microfiber towel after each use; the only part I wash is the wheels.)
Just curious. :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I recently had my brand new car professionally 'paint corrected' and waxed (it looks like it was dipped in plastic, right now).
I don't drive my cars in the rain or sloppy weather, so my question is: Will this 22ple stuff be just unwarranted for my particular case? (I just wipe my car off with a damp quality microfiber towel after each use; the only part I wash is the wheels.)
Just curious. :)
I don't drive in crap weather either, but the 22ple really has insane gloss. Really helps prevent surface scratches and swirls, as long as you know how to wash and dry correctly.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
looks nice 22ple is good its like gtechniq C1 the original crystal lacquer

New EXO hybrid coating is awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTrlAnUggLE

Been asked to go Oman to do training for Gtechniq im not sure if its in Dubai yet? if there was enough cars i would of flown over and spent a few months over there detailing.
I'll vouch for EXO as well, it's pretty impressive stuff....

·
OWNER
76 Posts
My 12C is at the detail shop as we speak to get the 22 PLE treatment. That stuff is amazing. 5 days to get detailed is killing me!!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Sounds impressive but If you don't mind can you post some more pics.

·
OWNER
76 Posts
My Mac is getting the 22ple treatment as we speak. These are some teaser photos the detail shop sent me. AMAZING PRODUCT. Should pick it up Saturday.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts