McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just completed my MP4 with Vorstiener kit :)

loving it ! This kit is just awesome and quality and kit . Nothing like it. Ill post more pics soon . Any questions please ask .

Wheels i put 20x9 21x12.5 and i was able to put 375/20/21 rear tires :) no issues.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Until you drive it on a circuit and you realize that 375 tires touch the car all over the place in corners, almost ripping them off your wheels..

Awesome!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Until you drive it on a circuit and you realize that 375 tires touch the car all over the place in corners, almost ripping them off your wheels..

Awesome!

lol we actually took it on homestead track drives like a dream no touching . its is awesome thanks

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Cool, I saw one yesterday which had an issue after a couple laps...

But great that you fixed it :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cool, I saw one yesterday which had an issue after a couple laps...

But great that you fixed it :)
you saw my car at track ? no issues so you must be mistaken your in Miami nothing to fix here . This is the 1st mp4 with 375 so not sure what your referring to about fixing?

cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you match the Volcano Orange paint on the bumper? Big fan of VO here, and I think VO + Vorstiener Kit is absolute perfection. Been an avid reader of this forum for quite sometime now, but never once I bothered writing here. Not till I saw this :):)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
you saw my car at track ? no issues so you must be mistaken your in Miami nothing to fix here . This is the 1st mp4 with 375 so not sure what your referring to about fixing?

cheers
I saw a MP4 with 375s on it 2 days ago. In Spa.. You telling me that you know for a fact that not a single other car than yours in the world has 375s?!

But who knows, maybe I was mistaken, but it was bigger wheels and there were problems on the track. I can just repeat what I saw with my own eyes..

I am not a fan of tuning, sorry :) There is a reason people like McLaren make the cars the way they are...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did you match the Volcano Orange paint on the bumper? Big fan of VO here, and I think VO + Vorstiener Kit is absolute perfection. Been an avid reader of this forum for quite sometime now, but never once I bothered writing here. Not till I saw this :):)

thanks means a lot :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Like the wheels, just think the widths are way overkill. Alot of extra weight. Looks very similar to P1 now IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts