McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my 2014 Ferrari Cali30 HS to McLaren Philly on a loaded out 2019 570S Track Pack! I made the jump! Got a great trade value from them and they are adding carbon door sill finishers! She ships to me next week! I wasn't sure on the Mantis Green but she pops in the sun and screw it, it's a McLaren, lets get loud with the paint! The interior spec is exactly what I wanted! HAPPY TIMES!

·
Registered
17 Posts
So cool! I was just there yesterday picking up my 2018 570S Spider. Those are good guys down there. Caught the end of Q3 qualifying after signing the paperwork and drove home to north Jersey. Hard to keep these cars at reasonable speeds!

Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So cool! I was just there yesterday picking up my 2018 570S Spider. Those are good guys down there. Caught the end of Q3 qualifying after signing the paperwork and drove home to north Jersey. Hard to keep these cars at reasonable speeds!

Congrats and enjoy!
The Sarthe Grey one???? I called and almost bought it but you beat me to it by an hour LOL!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha,

Yes - small world. I emailed in a Black Friday end of the month deal but had been pestering them for a month or two.

Not to hijack the thread and I’m happy with my deal but what do you think was a fair price for that car?
Small world indeed lol! I was going to offer 170K on yours. They gave me 115K trade on my Ferrari which was the highest trade offer by a mile. I had to take it. I paid 175K, had them throw in carbon door sill finishers and 115K for my trade. YOLO.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll bust out the Sony A7rii when I take delivery and get some proper pics!

·
Registered
103 Posts
@NFARVW you paid $175k for a $228 MSRP?! I assume it was a new car right? If so that’s a crazy discount! I thought most were selling 10% off MSRP new

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@NFARVW you paid $175k for a $228 MSRP?! I assume it was a new car right? If so that’s a crazy discount! I thought most were selling 10% off MSRP new
It was the McLaren North America Press Car so they had to sell as used.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts