McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
So far yes. I haven’t done anything more than drive it on the highway so I will explore it further this weekend. My brain has to get used to the lack of controls in the steering wheel coming from the Pista. I had not seen a 765lt in person before and I am very impressed with what they have done with the design. The rear angle is very different from the 720s and it just looks exotic. It is going to take some getting used to the “long tail” as it blocks a lot of the view.
^Don't worry about the rear view....No car will come close it anyway! LOL

·
Registered
348 Posts
Spec- Curacao Blue, Nardo calipers, Carbon fibre roof, front air intake, pack 1 ,3, visible body structure,rear fender air intakes,- interior- full cf,racing seats, black and burnt orange alcantara, sill panel - mso, steering wheel blk carbon black alcantara- burnt orange 12, 360 degree parking assist, ion battery charger.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Spec- Curacao Blue, Nardo calipers, Carbon fibre roof, front air intake, pack 1 ,3, visible body structure,rear fender air intakes,- interior- full cf,racing seats, black and burnt orange alcantara, sill panel - mso, steering wheel blk carbon black alcantara- burnt orange 12, 360 degree parking assist, ion battery charger.
Very similar to mine, you will love it.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 44 Posts