McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on Monday I was told it was going to be a few more weeks. Just got the surprise text that it actually arrived just now and it’s going back for PDI. I may have it tonight or tomorrow morning. No pictures of the inside yet so I can’t see the senna seats. Here are the pictures they just sent to tease me. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats! From Dimmitt I see. Beautiful spec!

Reactions: Coincid

·
2019 Paris Blue 720S
2019 720S
905 Posts
Is that Paris Blue? Hard to tell from photos, there are so many blue shades in the McLaren palette.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We know it’s fast! :D

Do you love it?:ROFLMAO:
So far yes. I haven’t done anything more than drive it on the highway so I will explore it further this weekend. My brain has to get used to the lack of controls in the steering wheel coming from the Pista. I had not seen a 765lt in person before and I am very impressed with what they have done with the design. The rear angle is very different from the 720s and it just looks exotic. It is going to take some getting used to the “long tail” as it blocks a lot of the view.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So far yes. I haven’t done anything more than drive it on the highway so I will explore it further this weekend. My brain has to get used to the lack of controls in the steering wheel coming from the Pista. I had not seen a 765lt in person before and I am very impressed with what they have done with the design. The rear angle is very different from the 720s and it just looks exotic. It is going to take some getting used to the “long tail” as it blocks a lot of the view.
Once you have had a chance to drive some more, would love to hear your take on Pista vs 765LT.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts