McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Did you get to go out for a ride yet, hopefully with some friends and family?

Took my cousin for the first drive. Giggling like school girls. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you get to go out for a ride yet, hopefully with some friends and family?

Took my cousin for the first drive. Giggling like school girls. :)
To answer your question NOPE :eek:
Got the car off the truck yesterday. Immediately dropped the top to take some delivery pictures. Got an error message "roof failure, Drive to McLaren service center." So drove the car only a few blocks and parked in my garage as rain was in the forecast.
Called the Dealer who suggested the car may be low on battery charge. Attached the trickle charger and a few hours later all was fine. I kept the car in the garage as today the clear bra crew came to the house and applied the Xpel film!
Member Ritesh brought over and introduced his baby to mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yay, glad to hear it wasn't serious. And that's a great looking garage. Hope you get a chance to go stretch the legs out a bit.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ritesh here is your girl! safe and sound!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Congrats Neelan!! First rule of ownership.she hates a low battery,uncovers a multitude of sins,always keep her topped up :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the new arrival! Looks like you are going to have to get a new banner for the garage.
Yes, my decorating skills are lacking. I'll work on it, thank you for the well wishes!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Neelan!! First rule of ownership.she hates a low battery,uncovers a multitude of sins,always keep her topped up :)
Thank you Andy, sound advice. Unfortunately car was on the delivery truck for a week and the battery charge was drained.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Thank you Andy, sound advice. Unfortunately car was on the delivery truck for a week and the battery charge was drained.
I understand ,the poor driver didn't want to give her up,that must ha been some road trip ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Neelan, that car is gorgeous, I saw it in person, and was going looking into buying it from McLaren NB, but you beat me to the punch. It is perfectly optioned and even better looking in person.

Love the 991 as well.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Truly stunning looking Neelan. Really looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Congratulations...!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts