McLaren Life banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
158 Posts
We have a lot of experience in this arena and are very transparent in what we do. Our software allows for dyno mode and datalogging so you at home have the ability to independently verify how the car was running and the power output which is something only available through us along with live map switching for different octanes, power levels, pops and bangs, etc....

There is enough smoke and mirrors in the aftermarket industry as a whole, we want to cut through that and help customers understand what they are in for and what to watch out for.

Typically our tuned 720S without downpipes will run mid to mid-high 4 second 60-130mph times, with downpipes they will run high 3.xx to low 4.xx 60-130 times, And with further modifications have shown to run as low as 3.41 60-130mph depending on octane. If you check the draggy leaderboard the top 5 overall 60-130mph McLaren times are all tuned by us.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us anytime!

[email protected]

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,542 Posts
We have a lot of experience in this arena and are very transparent in what we do. Our software allows for dyno mode and datalogging so you at home have the ability to independently verify how the car was running and the power output which is something only available through us along with live map switching for different octanes, power levels, pops and bangs, etc....

There is enough smoke and mirrors in the aftermarket industry as a whole, we want to cut through that and help customers understand what they are in for and what to watch out for.

Typically our tuned 720S without downpipes will run mid to mid-high 4 second 60-130mph times, with downpipes they will run high 3.xx to low 4.xx 60-130 times, And with further modifications have shown to run as low as 3.41 60-130mph depending on octane. If you check the draggy leaderboard the top 5 overall 60-130mph McLaren times are all tuned by us.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us anytime!

[email protected]
Awesome stats! How's the reliability been on your record-setting Dynospectrum tuned cars? Any major motor issues (blown motors, etc)?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I only want an ecu chip like the JB4 I have for my m5 but for the mclaren 720s and that’s it.
Is that enough? Any recommendations?

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,542 Posts
Awesome stats! How's the reliability been on your record-setting Dynospectrum tuned cars? Any major motor issues (blown motors, etc)?
Crickets chirping... Does that mean what I think it means? :) The Draggy data looks amazing. Just afraid the longterm reliability won't be there pushing things closer to the limit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
there is a guy on here who has nitro on his 720 and i am pretty sure he has over 10,000 miles on his car
I only want an ecu chip like the JB4 I have for my m5 but for the mclaren 720s and that’s it.
Is that enough? Any recommendations

21 - 29 of 29 Posts