McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I joined this forum almost a month ago and had my car for about 2 weeks now.

McLaren F1 is always my dream car, but since it's close to impossible to obtain one, owning the little brother is a good consolation prize.

My car is white with black interior, MSO black roof, carbon lip, diffuser, mirrors, side vanes and sills with interior carbon option. Interior stitching in orange and steel brakes with orange calipers.

And it has the 2013 update.

Here is a few pics that I have taken since delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Love the spec and colour. The leather interior and stitching is classy . Welcome and have a fun time.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Great car and really nice photos. Welcome to the forum. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well ever car that I've seen thus far has been impeccable, I guess that because were living in Canada. The weather etc is cooler which must affect the paint by making it harder and less susceptible to scratching. Also the green house is having a greater impact south of the border even thought a lot of people don't believe. Well now we have the proof anything south of the Canadian border is bound to be swirly. Lol....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White do hide swirl marks and other imperfections a lot better than black, I do have 3 other black cars so I am glad this one is NOT black, less work for me.

extremeride22, you might have see my car in Toronto before, it's the same one in the Spider launch party in the summer.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Does your car have a black roof?? If it does then I did see it. Your car replaced my car I purchased a white car as well. I still haven't taken possession of the car, they are doing some work on it. Cheers...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does your car have a black roof?? If it does then I did see it. Your car replaced my car I purchased a white car as well. I still haven't taken possession of the car, they are doing some work on it. Cheers...

Yes, it's the one with the black roof.

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Hi everyone, I joined this forum almost a month ago and had my car for about 2 weeks now...
Congratz' on the acquisition, the white+black combo is definitely classy & very everyday-liveable for an exotic (vs. black/etc as aforementioned). Now, as soon as y'all thaw'out- you can head to many of those fine & scenic tracks north-of-the-border (to us)! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts