McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whether you are installing our carbon parts or not, we have a bunch of Installation videos on our YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/macarbonfiber
We just added a new video on how to install the Passenger Side Door Handle for the Audi R8 and another on the Audi R8/Lamborghini Aventador Map Light. We will be adding a lot more videos in the upcoming weeks for cars like the Porsche 991, Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi R8, Ferrari 458, McLaren 12C and more. We will also be adding informative videos on how to clean carbon, polish out scratches and comparing different carbon types, finishes and quality in the upcoming weeks, so Please check out our videos and subscribe to our channel to see all of our new videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DA7Saw2FG8&feature=share&list=UUbDPduWPeYepDUvBV2EeJhQ

·
Registered
6 Posts
What no Mac?

I'm sorry if they are there but, I did not see any videos relative to the McLaren--Seems a strange thing to post on a a enthusiasts website and has no relevance to the favored vehicle--IMHO--apologize if there is something there i didn't see

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry if they are there but, I did not see any videos relative to the McLaren--Seems a strange thing to post on a a enthusiasts website and has no relevance to the favored vehicle--IMHO--apologize if there is something there i didn't see
Is it really strange to post a link to a sponsor's "our" YouTube channel full of installation videos for Porsches, Ferraris, Mercedes and more? Most McLaren owners have more than one car...and if you read my post, you will see that we will have videos for the Maclaren in the next few weeks. We will also be posting videos about cleaning and polishing carbon.

·
Registered
91 Posts
video of install start button

Lane if you could please post an instructional video of the start button install ; that would be most helpful
steve:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts