McLaren Life banner

Would you be interested in joining a McLaren Car Club?

• Yes, where do I sign?

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • Maybe, tell me more.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
There is a few in the UK who'd be interested.
If you have not PM'ed Jamie (NH4) shoot us a email to [email protected] and we will forward the recorded webex sessions.

We plan to go live with the club this coming weekend.

There is one person in the UK who has been working with us and if you have time, the two of you can help establish things there.

·
Registered
422 Posts
There is a Club - Mclaren F1 Owners Club, run by ex racer Ray Bellm. It organises Tours for F1's and is now organising a Tour for any Mclaren to be run in Spain on September 12-16th 2016. Its a 3 day 750 mile road Tour. Not expensive and not regimented.
The F1 Club is more Europe region because of ownership concentration.

As NH4 commented we are doing this for all Mclaren models and fans. In addition we will have events like you posted for each region and chapter.

Around late august first of September 2016 we will be doing our first national club road tour in North America. 5-6 days, a lot more miles and stops to see things and be social. Basic details will be released first of year and full details will be sent to McLaren Car Club Members.

Email sent :)
Awesome. Jamie said he spoke to you so we will get the ball rolling a little faster there now.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If you want to do a Road Tour Sept 12 -16 in Northern Spain I can send you details - [email protected]
That sounds epic! I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic, but I'll shoot you an e-mail with some info on what we're up to with the Owners Club.

-Jamie.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts