McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using Progressive on a stated value basis but want to check around. Who else will insure a McL?

Also running into problems with umbrellas coverage. That company (Nationwide) handles my umbrella but I just found out that it does not extend to a car insured by another company.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm running Haggerty for my 2017 570. It's love to know of a cheaper solution than $3,500 for a clean record being 42.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use Grundy. I’m 37 with a clean record and two cars (the two in my signature) insured with them. Both are stated value. I believe my annual for the 675LT is right around $3k flat. No mileage limitation.

·
Registered
353 Posts
all of this doesn't say much without knowing which state or even county you're in.
premiums vary a lot from one state to another so difficult to do an apples to apples.

·
Registered
49 Posts
42yrs old, clean record, great credit. 570s State Farm, in Scottsdale, AZ...$2500/yr. That’s without bundling everything else which I’m sure would lower it by 15% or so.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
GA, 47 yrs old, one super speeder ticket (+100 mph) approx 3 yrs ago, full coverage on a 2012 12C with Allstate is 250.00 per month

·
Registered
137 Posts
State Farm, 47 yrs old, 570S, clean record in CT. $2k per year. Bundled with Tesla Model X and household insurance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts