McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

What are you all paying for insurance? My rate is around 6K a year in Texas.

·
Registered
709 Posts
5k for 1,000,000 coverage

Reactions: M500

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 1,000,000 as well. Turns out I was paying extra for "car replacement assistance" without realizing it, so my year premium with that feature removed is 5,000.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....State Farm just came in at 2200 for nearly the same coverage. To those that read this thread in the future, give them a try.

·
Registered
206 Posts
$3300/yr via Progressive

$1k deductible
Stated value $150k
Los Angeles CA
30yo

·
Registered
103 Posts
$500 deductible, also bundled with 2 cars and listed as a Sunday Driver (8.5k miles a year). Northern VA. Age 39.

$1830 for the McLaren. Erie Insurance.

·
Registered
408 Posts
$1600 with progressive. $150k stated value on track pack with a macan turbo. 42yrs old. CA.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The responses here are going to be all over the place. For the US, depends on state and city, age, your deductibles, other policies, and other risk factors all need to be considered. e.g. Try getting insurance in New York City. o_O

That being said... I have State Farm and mine is $1400/yr with $1000 collision and $100 comp deductible at 7500 miles per year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a 650s yesterday. Nationwide wont cover it but they will broker it through another company. They quoted me $1860 in SC with a $500 deductible. $150k / $300k coverage.

·
Registered
20 Posts
$1600 with progressive. $150k stated value on track pack with a macan turbo. 42yrs old. CA.
How do you like the Macan Turbo? Thinking that may make a good daily

Statefarm here 5k a year for a Performante, 720s, M4 and Raptor

·
Registered
2020 600LT Spider
8 Posts
California $3500/y Geico
Deductible $2000 collision $500 comprehensive
Total insurance $1mil
2020 600LT Spider

·
Registered
26 Posts
2019 570S Spider.

$1,332/year with Chubb with $1,000 comprehensive and collision deductible plus $250 to extend to $5,000,000 liability umbrella. They cover 7 vehicles and 2 homes, and the McLaren is just part of the overall discounted bundle. And I'm old.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Beyond love my macan turbo. I have a custom tune on it and with filters, modified airboxes and BOV's, it runs 520/550 and 3.6 0-60. Mine is almost fully loaded. It is a must to get air suspension and 21 turbo wheels, the handling is beyond superior to conventional and it adds launch mode and other modes. It makes it a turbo S. I added PS4's, a stealth hitch and extended paddles to it also.

Reactions: Deltron Zero

·
Registered
80 Posts
Beyond love my macan turbo. I have a custom tune on it and with filters, modified airboxes and BOV's, it runs 520/550 and 3.6 0-60. Mine is almost fully loaded. It is a must to get air suspension and 21 turbo wheels, the handling is beyond superior to conventional and it adds launch mode and other modes. It makes it a turbo S. I added PS4's, a stealth hitch and extended paddles to it also.
I agree, it makes a great daily... Very fun to toss around. Ours is loaded as well, and has air suspension and SportDesign. The dual clutch (PDK) is great, which you won't find on larger SUVs like the Cayenne.

It's been super reliable... only exception was during a service the tech found oil leaking & dripping on the belly pan, so they did a complete front engine reseal under warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys,

What are you all paying for insurance? My rate is around 6K a year in Texas.
hi all:) I read on this forum how much you all pay for insurance. Guys, it's expensive, even for McLaren. I drove my McLaren for 3 years and paid almost seven thousand!(6700) . After that, I decided to look for another insurance and found a website https://www.car.co.uk/motor-insurance where I was connected to an insurance company in my city and it was cheaper! Then I realized that I had overpaid for some additional options that I didn't know about and I was angry...On this site you can get advice and learn about any insurance company near you and for each type of car ! Be careful with this now I pay 4 thousand:) Good luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts