McLaren Life banner

Insurance for 650S Spider (2021)

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  invisiblewave 
#1 ·
Hi All
Insurance is a topic that was covered years ago (2014), but I have not seen anything that is current. So I thought I would revisit this topic for 2021 as I look to purchase my first 650S.

* for 2021 - who (what agency) are people using for insuring a car worth $170k or more?
........(it seems certain agencies will only insure up to 150k)
* What can I expect for monthly/yearly insurance costs?

Thanks folks!
ESR

#2 ·
There are tons of recent topics. This is unique to your personal situation as It depends on your age, where you live, driving records, others in household, etc. the value of the car is only a minor part of the equation. what is good for one person will have no relevance to your situation. I suggest you get a good agent and have them shop around.

#3 ·

#4 ·
Hi All
Insurance is a topic that was covered years ago (2014), but I have not seen anything that is current. So I thought I would revisit this topic for 2021 as I look to purchase my first 650S.

* for 2021 - who (what agency) are people using for insuring a car worth $170k or more?
........(it seems certain agencies will only insure up to 150k)
* What can I expect for monthly/yearly insurance costs?

Thanks folks!
ESR
Cincinnati Insurance has been good.

#5 ·
I bought my 650S spider last year and ended up with progressive. USAA played around with me once I gave them all the details of my car and ended up bring $2K more. I use Virginia Farm Bureau for all other vehicles but McLaren is on their prohibited list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.