McLaren Life banner

Inner circle membership

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  texas mongrel 
#1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have any feedback on whether it's worth buying inner circle membership in their opinion?

Thanks

#4 ·
My goal will always be to give InnerCircle members value added benefits beyond the free portion of the site. We are in the early stages and therefore it will take some time to ramp up. Right now the membership is more for throwing support to see continued development. In the coming months, as I start to add features, some will be InnerCircle only, as well as some content.

#8 ·
I thought adds were sufficient. Never understood why member payments were necessary. FerrariChat is the only site that has all this payment stuff.

#9 ·
The GT Forum has the option for paying and becoming lifetime premium members of varying levels. THe membership level is then shown on your avatar. I'd be up for something like this here, basically just showing a commitment to the brand.

#11 ·
Done!
If it was easier to find there'd be more members. My flippant remark about it being "double secret" is pretty accurate- you have to know where to look!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.