McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't comment you are not in the innercircle ...just kidding. Maybe in time it will become a community within the community so to speak. I, for one, felt it was simply a good way to support the forum ....

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone have any feedback on whether it's worth buying inner circle membership in their opinion?

Thanks
My goal will always be to give InnerCircle members value added benefits beyond the free portion of the site. We are in the early stages and therefore it will take some time to ramp up. Right now the membership is more for throwing support to see continued development. In the coming months, as I start to add features, some will be InnerCircle only, as well as some content.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
'scuse my ignorance, what is inner circle membership? Some sort of double secret society?

·
Registered
983 Posts
'scuse my ignorance, what is inner circle membership? Some sort of double secret society?
Yes

It's also a means of supporting the site and the guy(s) who keep it running free and clear of Ferraris.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agree! At the mo it is just a way of supporting the site but I do believe if enough members sign up it will take off as even the members lounge only requires you to sign up and make no financial committment..................

·
Registered
886 Posts
I thought adds were sufficient. Never understood why member payments were necessary. FerrariChat is the only site that has all this payment stuff.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The GT Forum has the option for paying and becoming lifetime premium members of varying levels. THe membership level is then shown on your avatar. I'd be up for something like this here, basically just showing a commitment to the brand.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Done!
If it was easier to find there'd be more members. My flippant remark about it being "double secret" is pretty accurate- you have to know where to look!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts