McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate to have yet another wonderful McLaren ownership experience last night. My dealership, Pfaff McLaren, organized a dinner with McLaren Managing Director Antony Sheriff and North America Regional Director Tony Joseph. It was actually my second time meeting and talking with Tony Joseph, as he had also attended the dealer launch with Ron.

Never before have I learned so much about how the automotive industry works. Many questions were asked by myself and the other customers present and we were treated to insightful and direct answers from Mr. Sheriff and Mr. Joseph. If anybody has the opportunity to talk to these guys, I highly recommend it. There is no arrogance, pretension or attitude that they have got everything perfectly. They know where they need to improve, what their ongoing and future challenges are and most importantly, they asked us questions back and just listened to what we had to say. I left feeling very reassured that they are focused on the right things and that they will not stop until their customers view them as market leaders for both product and customer service. Impressive.

Kudos to Pfaff McLaren for organizing. They also brought along their brand new Volcano Orange Spider, which I must admit was so stunning that it even has me thinking.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I was fortunate to have yet another wonderful McLaren ownership experience last night. My dealership, Pfaff McLaren, organized a dinner with McLaren Managing Director Antony Sheriff and North America Regional Director Tony Joseph. It was actually my second time meeting and talking with Tony Joseph, as he had also attended the dealer launch with Ron.

Never before have I learned so much about how the automotive industry works. Many questions were asked by myself and the other customers present and we were treated to insightful and direct answers from Mr. Sheriff and Mr. Joseph. If anybody has the opportunity to talk to these guys, I highly recommend it. There is no arrogance, pretension or attitude that they have got everything perfectly. They know where they need to improve, what their ongoing and future challenges are and most importantly, they asked us questions back and just listened to what we had to say. I left feeling very reassured that they are focused on the right things and that they will not stop until their customers view them as market leaders for both product and customer service. Impressive.

Kudos to Pfaff McLaren for organizing. They also brought along their brand new Volcano Orange Spider, which I must admit was so stunning that it even has me thinking.
6th THINKING know :) :D :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Robbie, you will need an NCP multi storey soon!

·
Registered
824 Posts
6E lunched with Antony Sheriff at MTC in April (along with Andy C (Rumpole) who must be obeyed!!) and can only endorse everything you say.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6E lunched with Antony Sheriff at MTC in April (along with Andy C (Rumpole) who must be obeyed!!) and can only endorse everything you say.
I told him I owed him an apology as I initially could not understand the AND car philosophy, but he has made me a convert! By the end of the evening it was 4AM UK time he must have been bagged, but he answered all my dumb questions in full. Tony Joseph, too. Similar experience with Frank Stephenson at Goodwood this summer and of course meeting Ron at my dealer launch party was a highlight. It has been such a great year and I told them I hope they can keep some of this going as the customer base grows. They acknowledged it will be difficult, but I hope they prioritize it as it has made my ownership experience so rewarding.

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Pure McLaren, in all essence...

I have to echo the sentiments 6th element w/ regards to the professionalism, cordiality, and engagement from the McLaren Automotive leadership. They are in a realm & class of their own. It's truly a great time to be a motorsport/automotive enthusiast w/ all that Woking & company have going on, and it's all the more special when their ethos, philosophy, and execution mirrors one's own passions, pursuits, and protocol.

... They also brought along their brand new Volcano Orange Spider, which I must admit was so stunning that it even has me thinking.
It was a stunner...
Hubba, hubba!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts