McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys I joined the mclaren fourm! I'm planning on purchasing a 12c. I have an aventador as my weekend car now. I could use another ;) hope to be meeting a lot of you on here!! Feel free to ask me anything

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must have great weekends. :)

Welcome aboard!
I saw your in nyc I live right outside. Do you have a mclaren? If not what car?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hello guys I joined the mclaren fourm! I'm planning on purchasing a 12c. I have an aventador as my weekend car now. I could use another ;) hope to be meeting a lot of you on here!! Feel free to ask me anything
Welcome! While the Lamborghini is off the chart in terms of looks, engine noise and having the definitive super car experience, you will find the Mclaren to be much more advanced and better engineered than the Aventador in many areas.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
When ever I hear the word Gotham all I can think about is Batman, Walt does this guy really exist in your neck of the woods. Anywho welcome my friend (Aventador2014)to the show that never ends, come inside, come inside, yes come inside "ELP". Cheers....??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Ask anything you want here also AV,if you've not bought yet there lots to ask and plenty of Guys to help :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts