McLaren Life banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
P1 and then senna …. IMO; senna is starting to close the gap to p1 . It won’t surpass p1 but it is closing the gap .

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Solus and non street legal racing cars would be a choice if you could only have one ?

There isn’t much demand for non street legal mclaren cars

Reactions: aorta

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I see you've finally twigged what I'm saying about the 570/720 comparison. :D
Lol. People who are track focused will go to the more significant car if they feel they have reached their personal limit with the car and not the limit of the car …

I only know 3 people/owners who were able to reach the limit of the car and had nowhere to go but get a more significant car . All 3 set lap records with their car (3 of them with 720’s and they went to 765 and it was entirely due to reaching the limit of the car ).

If I waited to switch to a more significant car and set the criteria that I had to reach the limit of the car then I’d still be in my first mclaren (650S)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well, "if money is no object", I imagine all the time on all the racetracks of the world being wonderful with a pure racetrack McLaren.
the criteria would have to change then

1) if money is no object
2) if time no object
3) if you could get on any race track at any time and teleport yourself , your coach and friends (if they don’t have the financial means then you pay for them to track with you ) tracking is boring unless you have people to do it with ))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts