McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 12C. I was able to pair my I phone but contacts did not transfer to the car ? Any help would be appreciated. I pushed the sync button but nothing happened.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good luck. I have Iris 2 and I'm happy if it even turns on and plays a fm station as opposed to the "can't find tuner" message I get on occasion. I typically just shut off the iris and listen to the car sing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my contacts synced simply deleting pairing and repairing. What Im experiencing now is really poor reception when on a phone call. Very fuzzy also with echo. Great car but maybe just poor electronics with the IRIS. I know just prior to me purchasing the car the IRIS was replaced. Everthing else with the IRIS works and sounds just fine. SO FAR !!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I must have gotten super lucky with my Iris system. I have no issues with syncing, and my phone calls via Bluetooth are typically crystal clear. Other than the general annoyance of it sometimes not picking up my fingerprint when at the very edge, and it being relatively simple in what it does, I have had zero complaints on my Iris functioning as expected. Weird that there seems to be a lot of disparity on this...guess I got lucky!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts