McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kind of surprising that anyone driving a 12C Spider would stop to take a leak by the side of the road quite like this:

Tags appear to be from New Hampshire - photo taken somewhere near Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Photo credit: Alex Weishaus

There's apparently a video of this coming soon as well - due to go viral in 3... 2... 1...

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Boy oh boy that's really quite something, now I could see this happening if he was on a bicycle or something butt really. Your right Champagne612 his Navi does need updating especially if it directed him to that location for a public washroom. I think that deserves one of these, see below. Cheers....??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365557720.748158.jpg

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I would have had a couple of vocal outburst with this guy, blocking traffic, then taking a leak and then giving the videographer a not so polite gesture of the finger. Must admit he's got a lot of nerve, and then to top things off he's driving a freaking Mac and a spider to boot. Now how messed up is that, I'm thinking that Fchat had something to do with all of this.?. Cheers....??

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
He makes that Baboons ass look good!

In the 16M I get a ton of attention and it's easy to forget how lucky we all are.

No matter what I always wave or give a thumbs up.

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
With the plate/tag, and vid... easy case for "indecent exposure" and/or "public indecency" as well as "loitering" while "urinating in public" & "obstructing a roadway."

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car has the front fender vents too - that helps it stand out in a crowd:

I get the idea he was not quite thrilled with someone following him and filming, but his actions are pretty appalling under almost any circumstance.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Car has the front fender vents too - that helps it stand out in a crowd:

I get the idea he was not quite thrilled with someone following him and filming, but his actions are pretty appalling under almost any circumstance.

>8^)
ER
Boy someone's doing some great detective work, job well done. Now we just need to get someone on this guys case, lets see what the law has to say about this individuals act re: lewd and indecent exposure in a public area, aka peeing in a public area. Cheers....??

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Mar. 10, 2006 -- Emptying one's bladder in a public place is a crime, even if there is no specific law prohibiting the practice, a state appeals court ruled.

"Urination on or near a busy commercial street interferes with the comfortable enjoyment of both life and property," Presiding Justice J. Anthony Kline wrote in an opinion that concluded public peeing qualified as "a public nuisance."

"The sight and smell of urine are vile and offensive, and those who use the public streets and sidewalks cannot be freely subjected to such unpleasantness," Kline continued.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
With the plate/tag, and vid... easy case for "indecent exposure" and/or "public indecency" as well as "loitering" while "urinating in public" & "obstructing a roadway."
I didn't realize Osiris had already posted this, please ignore what was stated above on my behalf. Cheers....??

·
Registered
983 Posts
And now he's famous on Jalopnik for being a douchebag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts