McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of supercars overall and over the years the mclaren brand has made me very interested, and as someone who wants to learn as much about supercars as I can, one thing always bothers me;

How do I tell which mclaren I am looking at?

I'm sure it's a ridiculous question with likely a simple answer but I've heard various ways to spot the difference and want to be sure. I'd love to see your McLaren if you have pics!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm a fan of supercars overall and over the years the mclaren brand has made me very interested, and as someone who wants to learn as much about supercars as I can, one thing always bothers me;

How do I tell which mclaren I am looking at?

I'm sure it's a ridiculous question with likely a simple answer but I've heard various ways to spot the difference and want to be sure. I'd love to see your McLaren if you have pics!

they all look very different, what are you trying to tell apart?

between the 12c/650 the front is totally different..... 650s/570 they have similar fronts but rear is totally different....the 720s and GT look different on all angles.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I understand what you are saying
like looking at a Porsche
I can't tell the difference
But once I look at photos I can tell what model is what.
I would start there
google the various models

·
Registered
274 Posts
I can't tell them apart either. Try a 35 Ford or Chevy, etc. Same thing. Different era. Now a Countach, I can tell that one, but a Muricialgo or Gallardo? Too similar. Newer Ferraris, Astons, NSX, etc, and even the new Vette. If they are not all identical twins, they are certainly brothers and sisters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts