McLaren Life banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friend
in this page I'm gonna show you how to replace the air cabin filter any mclaren 570 by pictures and video step by step (This explanation is Gold you can't find any where)
for video please click the link
and also for detail picture visit our web site unfortunately in this page we only have 10 picture limit
Automotive design Automotive exterior Grey Line Font

Remove scows
Hand Arm Hood Automotive tire Human body

Remove carpet under carpet have 3 scows
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Trunk

Remove 2 scows
Hood Product Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper

Remove 12 scows
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive design Trunk

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Hood Steering part Motor vehicle Vehicle door Steering wheel

Sleeve Asphalt Gesture Road surface Grey

Purple Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget Audio equipment

for more picture visit our web site www.averycolor.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect timing. While I am a long way from needing to replace, I had just started to look into the whats and where's it takes to replace. I came up empty. Nice to know this is there when the time comes. Both of your 570gt videos are excellent - Much appreciated
Your very welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think so mclaren parts is very stupid expensive i don't know why I'm not happy about this car because if you get problems very hard to find parts and expensive i had many super cars but this car parts very expensive if you could find cabin filter match with this car let me know

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you modify one particular filter they're cheap, and I have a bunch in stock I need to do that to.
Thank you for the massage I watching your youtube channel and subscribed,Also are you working with warranty companies if I get any problem with my car? because a few days ago I got extended warranty they told me if you get the problem you can take to any (((ASE mechanic))) to fix the car we are gonna pay they need invoice as well I don't know what does it mean ASE technician !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have every receipt from every service done ever? Every oil change documented at or under 12 months or 10k miles? If not, good luck. They also typically don't cover the things that actually might go wrong. The verbage is usually if it's not specifically covered, it's not.
Ok than I'm gonna cancel the warranty because probably they don't cover most of the time ,your experience which mclaren have less issue have good build ?and what issue common on mclaren the big issue?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Generally speaking they're pretty solid, minor things here and there. On occasion there are 2 big items that can happen which go back to how well the engine oil was kept up with, or depending which style DLD it has. If it's a 2018 or newer model it will have the new style so that isn't an issue.
Thank you for response Today I called warranty company to cancel they told me cal back tomorrow ,If I will get any sensor issue or error massage can you fix that kind of problems for future ? or only oil change something like that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts