McLaren Life banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2012 MP4-12C
2,738 Posts
Are there any better alternatives to the factory cabin air filter?
If you modify one particular filter they're cheap, and I have a bunch in stock I need to do that to.

Reactions: janpak and Minsoo
2012 MP4-12C
2,738 Posts
Thank you for the massage I watching your youtube channel and subscribed,Also are you working with warranty companies if I get any problem with my car? because a few days ago I got extended warranty they told me if you get the problem you can take to any (((ASE mechanic))) to fix the car we are gonna pay they need invoice as well I don't know what does it mean ASE technician !
One time I worked with such a claim and after they said they weren't going to pay, they eventually paid half after some arguing and the process went nothing like they said it would. They just cut the owner a check and he paid me. How it was supposed to work was the warranty company paid me. That being said, who knows what matters anymore, maybe I can supply an invoice for them to pay or maybe they'll just deny any claims as they usually do.

2012 MP4-12C
2,738 Posts
I got it ,Thank you for replay,I purchased 2 weeks ago extended warranty do you think usually they gonna cover or they playing? I purchased premium package for 24 months 2250$ I have 30 days refund policy ,I don't know I have to cancel or keep the warranty I purchased from #1 Top Rated Vehicle Protection Company | Extended Car Coverage Company | Concord Auto Protect
Do you have every receipt from every service done ever? Every oil change documented at or under 12 months or 10k miles? If not, good luck. They also typically don't cover the things that actually might go wrong. The verbage is usually if it's not specifically covered, it's not.

Reactions: janpak
2012 MP4-12C
2,738 Posts
Ok than I'm gonna cancel the warranty because probably they don't cover most of the time ,your experience which mclaren have less issue have good build ?and what issue common on mclaren the big issue?
Generally speaking they're pretty solid, minor things here and there. On occasion there are 2 big items that can happen which go back to how well the engine oil was kept up with, or depending which style DLD it has. If it's a 2018 or newer model it will have the new style so that isn't an issue.

Reactions: janpak
2012 MP4-12C
2,738 Posts
Thank you for response Today I called warranty company to cancel they told me cal back tomorrow ,If I will get any sensor issue or error massage can you fix that kind of problems for future ? or only oil change something like that?
We've taken transmissions out in peoples garages, I think I can manage an error message ;)

• Love
Reactions: Minsoo and janpak
1 - 5 of 5 Posts