McLaren Life banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Phil
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ATM its just a mock-up but I think I will try and find a top class wrapper to do it on my car as I think it enhances the rear end.

I have played with other panels but IMHO the front is best left alone as the HS mods look a bit like an aventador copy and I don't like the angularity of that when morphed into the otherwise flowing 12C form.

Subtlety is paramount in my world!

·
Phil
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i quite like the idea Squirrel,as you know the back of the car gets dirty alot quicker thab anywhere else and this look will help,also thought about a gloss black wrap for the roof? Have you done a photoshop for matt black at the bottom of the doors rising to the first line,i thought about this because of the dirt,but didnt know if it would look right?
When I get a spare hour I'll do a mock-up just for you Andy :)

·
Phil
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Introducing the new MP4-12C SQ

Andy - Tried it but the black door sills just don't work on the 12C...

BUT here is a mock-up of Black roof and some chunky stripes - hope you like?

Some say the SQ stands for Super Quick, but a select few Mcthusiasts know that it really stands for SQuirrel!

·
Phil
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
If I can find a first class wrapper I will do this, anyone have a good contact?

Bruce - personally I'd prefer pink neons under all sills, knight rider strobes at the front, a smoke / flame generator in the rear and some furry dice with McLaren logo shaped dots... And of course chrome wheels with remote control hydraulic lifters on all corners... Now that's proper pimpin'!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.