McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I will ever buy a McLaren MP4-12C. Or do you guys just think I hang out here to heckle you, since I love Italian cars?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Think I will ever buy a McLaren MP4-12C. Or do you guys just think I hang out here to heckle you, since I love Italian cars?
I would like to keep the numbers down, so keep heckling and buy that Italian stallion of yours. On that note, I must say evviva to you with a bottle of Guado al Tasso from the Tuscan region. ??

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
I don't care if you buy a McLaren, or not, actually, though I will gladly continue help by answering any sincere questions you might have.

What I do find exceedingly amusing, however, are many of your comments that illustrate how some Italian car lovers still deny reality with their cranium lodged firmly in a bodily orifice. ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Don't care but you are reaffirming my decision to not become a Ferrari owner with this self serving thread.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Don't care but you are reaffirming my decision to not become a Ferrari owner with this self serving thread.
Wow, ok, just close the thread. Thought it would be funny, guess not. :confused:

I think I was quite congradulatory when you got your new Spider?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Wow, ok, just close the thread. Thought it would be funny, guess not. :confused:

I think I was quite congradulatory when you got your new Spider?
Ah just take it with a grain of salt, okay that would be good with a lime and some tequila. As for these texts, emails or posting they can be extremely impersonal at times and I don't think that was the intend, although I could be wrong. If I were you, I would either go and have a Peroni beer or a great glass or two of some Tuscan wine. I'm starting to sound like someone who likes to indulge, which is true. Cincin.....??

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
WOW!! Tough crowd!! You are totally getting one;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh dear, that sounds like an FChat response to one of Mark's threads!:confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think it's already in the garage.:p

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
If you do get one could you get your wife to pose with it and post the photo? I need to update that poster in my shower... :D

See what I did there... ;) :p

I hope get one and I hope you're happy with it. We'd hate to see you be more inimical than you already are around here. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
great to hear mark... really hope that you like the car... will be very interested to read your comments when you've had a really good go in it...

I am willing to bet some money that after you have had it for some months, the SV goes to the city to cruise but the 12C gets taken when you're really out to have fun...

looking forward to the world premier of a double stitch interior also ! :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great to hear mark... really hope that you like the car... will be very interested to read your comments when you've had a really good go in it...

I am willing to bet some money that after you have had it for some months, the SV goes to the city to cruise but the 12C gets taken when you're really out to have fun...

looking forward to the world premier of a double stitch interior also ! :)
Will work on the stitching, Lol!

·
Registered
424 Posts
You know, at the end of the day, I think you will buy one just to see what all the fuss is about, and you might even fall in love with it.

We know money is not the issue, you were trying to find faults of the car to convince you to NOT get one.

Maybe you were afraid to buy one cause you know you won't like the 458 anymore and you REALLY want to stay in the Ferrari circle?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maybe you were afraid to buy one cause you know you won't like the 458 anymore and you REALLY want to stay in the Ferrari circle?
No worries, Mark already has 2 proper F cars. 12C will be in good company;)

1 - 20 of 250 Posts