McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 McLaren 600LT Chicane Effect
117 Posts
Some beautiful cars there. Out of all those cars, only 3 macs (in order of lineup: an orange 12C, a green 600LT, and an orange 650S), looked like Lambo's were the majority (21), followed by Ferrari's (14). And of course, 1 of the 2 Nissan GT-R's had to get towed.... I wonder how much of this culture will remain now that the CCP is stepping in more on HK matters.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Police pull over exotic cars on rallies all the time, all around the world (sometimes helicopters, and road blocks are involved).

Nothing special with this... other than be careful about participating in rallies with people you don't know.

Reactions: taw6189

·
Registered
2019 McLaren 600LT Chicane Effect
117 Posts
Police pull over exotic cars on rallies all the time, all around the world (sometimes helicopters, and road blocks are involved).

Nothing special with this... other than be careful about participating in rallies with people you don't know.
Um, yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that....

(And one of the few times in my life I actually appreciate lawyers and don't mind paying for their smoozing over drinks with the DA :whistle: )

·
Registered
2,826 Posts

Lol just in front of my former office location in the blue golden building :) I know 2 ppl who were there - actually said they did not get fined but I am not sure from what I read later ...

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Some beautiful cars there. Out of all those cars, only 3 macs (in order of lineup: an orange 12C, a green 600LT, and an orange 650S), looked like Lambo's were the majority (21), followed by Ferrari's (14). And of course, 1 of the 2 Nissan GT-R's had to get towed.... I wonder how much of this culture will remain now that the CCP is stepping in more on HK matters.
Don't worry ... this is how it looks when the local McLaren Club is out:

http://instagr.am/p/B7NnEvCFlM_/
and that is only a few of the ones being there on the Island ;-)

Reactions: taw6189 and Vorais
1 - 8 of 8 Posts