McLaren Life banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone,

I am turning 25 tomorrow (4th Jan) and my family have said that I could do a racing/driving experience as a gift, sometime this year. I have owned/driven V8 cars and currently own a Ducati 899 Panigale, so speed isn't what I'm looking for (ie V8 supercar, most trackday options available). Being a massive fan of McLaren I have been searching for a McLaren hire car or similar for a day or half day.

My questions is does anyone know of a company or person who is doing this in Australia?

I know there are Ferrari, Maserati, etc, etc, but none of those have any interest to myself. Any help would be much appreciated.

I am located on the Gold Coast, but happy to travel for the right opportunity.

Kind regards,

Patrick

·
Registered
318 Posts
Happy birthday Patrick!

I haven't been able to find any McLaren drive days myself, although a friend of mine did one last year (or year before?) organised through Trivett Bespoke in Sydney. I think it was a private event, but could still be worth flinging them an email to see if they're organising any similar events in the near future.

Let you know if you have any luck; I might also come along :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou,

I will look into and let you know if they are willing to do a drive day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.