McLaren Life banner

Highest Mileage 12C

18K views 67 replies 43 participants last post by  jscottleonard 
#1 ·
Let's take a roll call and see who has highest mile bragging rights. I just hit 4500 miles (driving it since May). So on pace for a measly 10k a year.

#23 ·
I know how you feel! ;)

#18 ·
10K miles, will be two years of happy ownership on 4-Feb-14. I get her back at the the end of the week after annual service and IRIS upgrade. Can't wait.

#20 ·
Aristo - I was reading your 2011 Eurotrip thread. Sounds like a blast. I need to do that!! I guess I can start with California coast tour in the 12C.

Mileage - 4300 on the Coupe. 1375 on the Spider. So almost 6K in 20 months.

#21 ·
Nice! My 2011 trip was fun but the 2013 trip from July to the end of Sep was even better. The beauty of a trip like that is the amount of cities and scenery you see is better. There's almost no highway patrols around except speed cameras. I felt confident to push the car more than looking every second for a cop behind a tree or cactus.
In November I drove from Miami to Nashville then the Tail of the dragon, Carolina's but it wasn't so much fun.
Your road trips in Cali must be nice, I really like driving there. Take lots of pics of the trip.

#22 ·
I'm 12K miles in 11 months. FWIW, this is less than normal due to the winter we're having in NY. Just don't have the heart to take her out when all that salt is out on the roads. But running winter rubber, and find the 12C is a close second to the TT as an all-season high performance car.

#28 ·
This is therapy while driving your Mclaren or other good sports car. Here's my buddy driving in front of me last July at Como Italy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.