McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's take a roll call and see who has highest mile bragging rights. I just hit 4500 miles (driving it since May). So on pace for a measly 10k a year.

·
Registered
239 Posts
6200 miles since I got it last April or May. And that is trying to avoid too many miles by driving literally 5 other vehicles in rotation.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm on 8k after 2 years, not nearly enough!
I'd love to see the odo's on some of the prototype cars, MSO certainly seem to have been racking up the miles! :

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Has to be Hypermac who may or may not still be around here. as of his first year he'd done a fair number more miles than even andy!

10.5k miles for me.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Come back to me at the end of the year, I should be around the 30k mark!

Wow shmee150 that's going to be impressive indeed. I can hardly wait to hear your remarks upon completion of this year long adventure. Best of luck to you and more importantly on your new McLaren acquisition. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
645 Posts
Wow shmee150 that's going to be impressive indeed. I can hardly wait to hear your remarks upon completion of this year long adventure. Best of luck to you and more importantly on your new McLaren acquisition. Cheers.....??
It's going on a 4,000 mile trip in April, 5,000 odd miles on Gumball to the USA and then to Spain in June then on to Marbella. Then in July I'm planning to drive it another 4,000+ on a big tour to Romania as well, all on top of being a daily driver!

·
Registered
323 Posts
10K miles, will be two years of happy ownership on 4-Feb-14. I get her back at the the end of the week after annual service and IRIS upgrade. Can't wait.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Shmee150 BTW nice videos! When you visit Miami for the Gumball it would be nice to meet up for pics! I was in the UK during the Summer with my GT-R, I thought I saw you by Harrods spotting Middle East Supercars.
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/86215-usa-registered-gt-r-in-europe-for-the-summer/

It's going on a 4,000 mile trip in April, 5,000 odd miles on Gumball to the USA and then to Spain in June then on to Marbella. Then in July I'm planning to drive it another 4,000+ on a big tour to Romania as well, all on top of being a daily driver!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Aristo - I was reading your 2011 Eurotrip thread. Sounds like a blast. I need to do that!! I guess I can start with California coast tour in the 12C.

Mileage - 4300 on the Coupe. 1375 on the Spider. So almost 6K in 20 months.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts