McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am selling my 2016 Blade Silver 570s, the car has 15,486 miles on it with no stories. I am the second owner and enjoyed the car for 2 years. I decided that I wanted a spider and I have since purchased a 2018 Volcano Orange 570s Spider. I run a car dealership and I am running it through the books of my store Centereach Hyundai, as a result I can provide financing if someone needs. See below link for the listing

Vin: SBM13DAA3GW000034
Year: 2016
Miles: 15,486
Price: $148,968
See attached window sticker with all the options!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like a nice, clean car. The brown leather interior works well with the silver paint. Lot of car for the money when you look at other options in this price range.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Small world, I lived in Centereach for many years when I was younger, and actually helped a buddy purchase his first car through your dealership... GLWS!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Small world, I lived in Centereach for many years when I was younger, and actually helped a buddy purchase his first car through your dealership... GLWS!
Thank you sir! Where did you end up moving to? I am in Mount Sinai

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
How about providing extended warranty given factory warranty is probably expired?
I am not a Mclaren Dealership and most people aren't a fan of the aftermarket options, What I can do though is provide financing for the Warranty if someone preferred that option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts