McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to the hospital for an outpatient appointment, which took a considerable time, as the consultant was hours behind. When I parked the car, the attendant was clearly enamoured, but when I returned to pay for the ticket at the entrance, he said that as it was such a nice car, he would raise the barrier for me, and I need not pay! I then went out the wrong way by mistake, He rushed to move the cones so I could pass through in the wrong direction, then raised the barrier for my free parking! Such is the privilege of owning a 12c!
:):D:):)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Nice to meet someone who isn't a jobs worth,and doesn't let a uniform go to his head .

·
owner
227 Posts
Yesterday I went to the hospital for an outpatient appointment, which took a considerable time, as the consultant was hours behind. When I parked the car, the attendant was clearly enamoured, but when I returned to pay for the ticket at the entrance, he said that as it was such a nice car, he would raise the barrier for me, and I need not pay! I then went out the wrong way by mistake, He rushed to move the cones so I could pass through in the wrong direction, then raised the barrier for my free parking! Such is the privilege of owning a 12c!
:):D:):)

Funny when they see my car they look for ways to charge me more!
LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts