McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! Im new to this forum and I dont own any McLaren sadly...actualy I dont own any car at all :( but I hope in future I will own some car and hopefuly it will be McLaren or Ferrari :) I have time to become successfull in life though cause Im only 15 years old but dont let that fool on you cause I have very big knowledge about cars and motorsport too. So I hope you guys will let me debate with you cause I really love talking about cars and this really seems like right place to do so :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Hrelj98. Good to have you on the forum.

You can be any age to enjoy cars just ask Robbie and Andy.

We will look forwards to your views on the Mac and Fezza.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome, Hrelja98.

Study smart, work intelligently, and play even harder.
We choose the distance of our dreams from us.

Cars and motorsport are beautiful passion.
Hope to have you with us, soon.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome. I imagine most of us on this forum started at about the same age. I worked (for free) at a 911 only garage when I was a teenager so I could learn about the cars, and also just to be around them. I'll never forget the first time I saw a turbo in the shop. At that time, it was like seeing a unicorn.

The good news is this can be a lifetime hobby, as you can see. And someone will always be making the next car to fall for...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi guys! Im new to this forum and I dont own any McLaren sadly...actualy I dont own any car at all :( but I hope in future I will own some car and hopefuly it will be McLaren or Ferrari :) I have time to become successfull in life though cause Im only 15 years old but dont let that fool on you cause I have very big knowledge about cars and motorsport too. So I hope you guys will let me debate with you cause I really love talking about cars and this really seems like right place to do so :)
Welcome Hrelja98 to one of the greatest automotive forums out there, which supports and tolerates a wide variety of individuals. Admittedly there's a lot of highly knowledgable and smart individuals involved in this forum, on top of which we do have the odd little prankster, no names to be mentioned at this point and time. I hope you enjoy at the same time become enlighten by the different topics and discussions that occur from time to time, your youthful input will always be appreciated. Cheers.....?? and yes those are non-alcoholic beer, just incase anyone was wondering. LOL?

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Welcome Hrelja

You are in good company here.

The reason we drive these cars is in our minds we believe we are a lot younger than reality - enjoy the place :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts