McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! New to the board and looking for a used MP4-12c :) I'm from the north border: Canada :eek: Some may know me from other forum, as I previously owned Lamborghini Gallardo, coupe and spyder, GTR, C6 Z06, Porsche's and many others. As you can see, I'm a car nuts :D Convince me to buy an MP4, not so many over here, this is why I'm wondering about the McLaren future... :(

DOHC

p.s. Here's my A8 ;)

You can go to my photobucket to see my cars..

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
HI dohc,have you driven one yet ???? You wont need convincing when you have!!! All your other cars will become surplus to requirments:D Apart from a load carrier or bus for the family.Welome to the board,on a serious note any questions you have fire away,:)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Good advice from Andy.

Drive it and you will need no advice as to it's suitability for driving pleasure and thrills.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
I have a used 12C here in Toronto. I'm pretty fond of it, though. I'll let it go for $11.6 Million. PM me if you're interested. :p

In all seriousness, Pfaff has delivered a lot of cars. We don't have the same speculator mentality in Canada (or market conditions for it, really) so I doubt you'll ever see much of a surplus. Not that this helps me much, since I've all but decided to keep this 12C even when I buy my next Mac. I love this car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Andy !! I'm from Quebec, will be hard to find one for a test drive...:( There's only a '12 black one for sale in Montreal from L.A Leasing...They are asking 250k$ Might go to take a look at it but I doubt they'll let me in for a drive...Will see ! Can I import one from the US ?As I did with my Lambo's ? Do I need papers like recall letter ? I know we can find nice bargains...

DOHC :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts