McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my MP4-12C for exactly 1 year now . . . Volcano Red, with a bit of Carbon. LOVE the car, I am fortunate enough to be invited to see the P1 this Thursday night in Los Angeles. I have put a down payment on one, and hopefully will be getting it in a year or so. I really appreciate the McLaren ethos . . . great customer service and very quality focused. Attended the Formula 1 Race in Austin where I met Texas Mongrel in the McLaren suite . . . he convinced me to check this site out and I am happy to see what an informative and fun social site this is. All the best to everyone, and Fly Low, Avoid the Radar !:D

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I have had my MP4-12C for exactly 1 year now . . . Volcano Red, with a bit of Carbon. LOVE the car, I am fortunate enough to be invited to see the P1 this Thursday night in Los Angeles. I have put a down payment on one, and hopefully will be getting it in a year or so. I really appreciate the McLaren ethos . . . great customer service and very quality focused. Attended the Formula 1 Race in Austin where I met Texas Mongrel in the McLaren suite . . . he convinced me to check this site out and I am happy to see what an informative and fun social site this is. All the best to everyone, and Fly Low, Avoid the Radar !:D
Welcome! :)
We are a small but growing family. And any prospective P1 owner is a welcome addition. Even if you do associate with Texas Mongrel! :p

·
Registered
983 Posts
Enjoy the P1 viewing - it was in Palo Alto on monday - absolutely drool inducing. I think you'll be quite pleased

1 - 5 of 5 Posts