McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Mclaren 570GT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am happy to join the Mclaren family. I just purchased my car and it will be shipped to me in 2 weeks. But one problem i have is that i cant find someone to insure my Mclaren. I had a reckless driving 4 years ago, so i need sr22 until the end of the year, i called state farm, progressive, geico, the general, hagarty (they said maybe) but no one seems to insure Mclarens with the sr22 insurance. Does anyone need the sr22 insurance and the insurance company insures you? thanks!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hey guys, i am happy to join the Mclaren family. I just purchased my car and it will be shipped to me in 2 weeks. But one problem i have is that i cant find someone to insure my Mclaren. I had a reckless driving 4 years ago, so i need sr22 until the end of the year, i called state farm, progressive, geico, the general, hagarty (they said maybe) but no one seems to insure Mclarens with the sr22 insurance. Does anyone need the sr22 insurance and the insurance company insures you? thanks!
Congratulations on the purchase! Hope you find a worthwhile solution to your problem

·
Vendor
65 Posts
Congrats on the purchase - surprised Geico doesn't, but good luck in getting the coverage required!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts