·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, just purchased a Yellow Spider ,gone to MSO for mods :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Welcome,enjoy your new ride,is it the 50th anniversary ? With you saying its the MSO car?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont think they come with MSO parts(mine didnt),Unless the factory have decided to bring something new out. Mine went back to Mclaren for MSO Upgrades,you have to chose which available upgrades you want, its been there a month already and will be ready end of december.
they say you can even dream up your own unavailable designs of anything and they will make it for you at a price :)
they were telling me they made new moulds for some special fenders and splitters for one customer who bought 5 cars and they agreed never to sell any of his designs to other customers... so i guess with MSO the worlds your oyster. I know this because i asked if i could buy those parts :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure, will post some on its return from MSO.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
dont think they come with MSO parts(mine didnt),Unless the factory have decided to bring something new out. Mine went back to Mclaren for MSO Upgrades,you have to chose which available upgrades you want, its been there a month already and will be ready end of december.
they say you can even dream up your own unavailable designs of anything and they will make it for you at a price :)
they were telling me they made new moulds for some special fenders and splitters for one customer who bought 5 cars and they agreed never to sell any of his designs to other customers... so i guess with MSO the worlds your oyster. I know this because i asked if i could buy those parts :(

Is that one of your race cars bud? In your avatar

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Budd,the 50th anniversary cars come with many MSO options,such as the front bumper,the 5 cars you refer to are the HS model,most of the parts are now available from MSO,except the bumper,but you can now get the vented rear and front wings,as you say ,if you can pay for it you can have it,that is the MSO motto.Looking forward to your Pics :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that one of your race cars bud? In your avatar
Yep, the Buddyclub Group own 2 of these at the moment. I have posted some racing antics in my albums if your interested.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yep, the Buddyclub Group own 2 of these at the moment. I have posted some racing antics in my albums if your interested.
We are always interested in anything McLaren :) Is yours one of the first GT3 cars,or the current one ? Mikey and I where at McLarenGT a couple of weeks ago seeing there operation,very impressive

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Budd,the 50th anniversary cars come with many MSO options,such as the front bumper,the 5 cars you refer to are the HS model,most of the parts are now available from MSO,except the bumper,but you can now get the vented rear and front wings,as you say ,if you can pay for it you can have it,that is the MSO motto.Looking forward to your Pics :)
Sorry Andy,Thanks for the correction, I didnt know there was a specific MSO model available now, What i meant was I sent mine back for MSO treatment.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are always interested in anything McLaren :) Is yours one of the first GT3 cars,or the current one ? Mikey and I where at McLarenGT a couple of weeks ago seeing there operation,very impressive
The one in the Avatar is Number 10, Not sure what the other is, 30 odd.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On Another subject, do you guys ever have drive outs and meets etc ? when the weather is nicer of course :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Absolutely! Let us know how to access if you wouldn't mind!
Its a public album, i dont know how to access, other than click on it.can you see it ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Absolutely! Let us know how to access if you wouldn't mind!

Ok, I think i have worked it out, click on my avatar name, then on public something,,then click show all albums on the right pane.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Ok, I think i have worked it out, click on my avatar name, then on public something,,then click show all albums on the right pane.
Wow... thaNks for sharing those. Will have great fun looking through them!

So what is buddy club or is it like fight club so should apologise for asking already!?:):)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow... thaNks for sharing those. Will have great fun looking through them!

So what is buddy club or is it like fight club so should apologise for asking already!?:):)
Buddyclub is a Worldwide brand name and group of companies who develop tuning parts for race cars, we have always raced cars, we started with Hondas because in the 90s not many companies knew much about Honda engines because they are very complex, the brand has grown from strength to strength. We have distribution in Japan,SE Asia,UK(Eu),USA,AU,NZ, we still race Honda but have recently moved into Mclaren as well (not that we will be developing parts for these babies) just as an advertising medium and Pay to Drive facility. My opposite numbers in Asia Also drive 12c road cars so i thought what the hell. I told the Mc guys i was looking for something earlier in the year and they called me up when this one came up.

here it is on the Manchester Mclaren website, before it went back to MSO.

http://www.manchester.mclaren.com/news-and-gallery/news_events/the_spiders_here

:) cant wait to meet up with some of you guys next summer.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Buddyclub is a Worldwide brand name and group of companies who develop tuning parts for race cars, we have always raced cars, we started with Hondas because in the 90s not many companies knew much about Honda engines because they are very complex, the brand has grown from strength to strength. We have distribution in Japan,SE Asia,UK(Eu),USA,AU,NZ, we still race Honda but have recently moved into Mclaren as well (not that we will be developing parts for these babies) just as an advertising medium and Pay to Drive facility. My opposite numbers in Asia Also drive 12c road cars so i thought what the hell. I told the Mc guys i was looking for something earlier in the year and they called me up when this one came up.

here it is on the Manchester Mclaren website, before it went back to MSO.

http://www.manchester.mclaren.com/news-and-gallery/news_events/the_spiders_here

:) cant wait to meet up with some of you guys next summer.
Great to have you here Paul. Thanks for taking the time!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Great to have you here Paul,as Mikeyb says ,keep an eye on the forum and we can let you know whats happening with the McLarenGT track days,its early days but growing,Plus there are other none McLaren sponsored events that we get organised

1 - 20 of 52 Posts