McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.
My name is Daniel. I have taken delivery of my new MP4 and love it.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi Daniel,for a split second I thought you had a side skirt there!! that's as new as you can get with the delivery packing still intact ! Welcome.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Daniel,
Welcome and congrats! Check back in and let us know your first impressions after what I'm sure will be lots of driving this week.

·
Owner
893 Posts
Hi Daniel,for a split second I thought you had a side skirt there!! that's as new as you can get with the delivery packing still intact ! Welcome.
andy,
I do believe you are seeing the reflection of the truck/lorry's bed surface in the car's lower paintwork. ;)
P.S. Daniel, enjoy it ! :)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
andy,
I do believe you are seeing the reflection of the truck/lorry's bed surface in the car's lower paintwork. ;)
P.S. Daniel, enjoy it ! :)
I know you are right!!,but it one of those times were my brain will not assimilate with what my eyes are telling me,weird!!!

I mean;t the carpet anyway!! (that's my story and I;m sticking to it!!)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats! One of the few 2013 coupes? I really am partial to the CF McLaren logo on the 2013 steering wheels :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Congratulations!! What a great way to introduce yourself!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you for the welcome. I have to say this car rides way better than my brz. The power delivery is just wonderful, just keeps pulling. Still trying to keep it under 4k rpm for brake in period but its so hard. Well thank you for the welcome again, and all I have to say is I love the car. Just not Sergio Perez

1 - 11 of 11 Posts