McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone...

Looking to buy MP4 now and hopefully will join the family now)))

Already working with Alex Fabspeed on getting full catless exhausts with 4 black oval quad tips...

Looking at the wheels 20 and 21 rears also but I haven't find any lighter...

Racing our cars all the time including Moscow Unlimited.

Looking forward to participate in this forum and MP4...

One question what are the main diff btw 2013 and 2014 models except diff buttons at the doors ?

Regards

Michael

·
Registered
11,177 Posts

Already working with Alex Fabspeed on getting full catless exhausts with 4 black oval quad tips...

One question what are the main diff btw 2013 and 2014 models except diff buttons at the doors ?

Regards

Michael
Welcome Michael,i think you pretty much have it there on the button,there might be something else on the IRIS,but not too sure,everything that can be upgraded without using actual parts will be through the cars life cycle.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

Regards

Michael
Hey Michael welcome to the club/forum, I'm not sure if you meant to say 2012 to 13. If that's the case not much has changed with the exception of the swipe to open door which is no longer available on 2013. That said not sure if the swipe option can be order on 2013 models there has been a lot of talk about it on this forum. As for 2014 it's been mentioned that the front end may be fine tuned to mimic the MSO front bumper currently available.

As for rims I've been looking high and low trying to achieve the lightest set up for the car. I have not had much luck, the mono block seems to be the way to go specifically track spec versions from ADV1. You will be increasing the weight as you increase the size of the rims, saw a car a Pfaff recently with 19" all the way round with Hoosier R6 helping in reducing the weight.

http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2092

Well good luck in your quest to achieve the best for your future car. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi thanks for all the responses....looking forward to MP4....

1st will be catless Fabspeed exhaust with stock style tips...

Then we will see...too bad piggy back not working with new software...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts